Monday, June 04, 2007

multi task

9.50am:
I'm in class right now. very sleepy. my eyes can't open. worst still have to stare the monitor. this course makes me face the screen 24/7. today's topic ADVANCED SPREADSHEET.
aarrgghh~ sleepy...hungry... yawn~

oh by the way, didn't knew that my lecturer is a malay. she looks like a chinese to me.
come to know about it when I signed my attendance. in kepo mode, browsing through the attendance and that's where I saw.... Trainer: Ms Sabrina Zainal... oh melayu....
C-Rai-Years-Ly... she don't look and sounds like one. k will side track again later heh~!

10.22am:
haha... ophelia what you doing early in the morning? you not working right~ yeah lets go get Jack Sparrow today babe! check the show time already? text me soon kay~
hmm next movie would be SHREK 3!!!
oh I brought the Qabil Khusry Qabil Igam today babe. Will pass it to ya later... sure thing kau melalak, emotionally disturbed!

10.35am:
oh Janz you another bummer. how syiok not working or schooling today. yeah babe me pun melalak giler~
having a break now. freezing cold in this IT lecture room. I'll be back in 20 mintues time.
TerrA!

10.57am:
I'm back in action pack! whey~ it's not that I don't pay attention to Ms Sabrina ok, but she's going through some basic skills which I'm familiar with c"p)
pseudochic, you another bummer peeping here eh... hehe. you wanna know about Anggun Seminar that I went to? It's about body & health management babe. how to keep your body fit, and not like YO-YO. the secret is YOU MUST EAT! hehe... kay will elaborate more when I see ya...
Lesson starts!

12.35pm t0 1.45pm :
out for lunch!!!

2.24pm:
confirmed with ophelia the time & venue to catch Pirates. c ya later babe~
noted - tampines century square, 6.30pm show time...
I'll zoom there once I'm done,
latest by 6.15pm....

2.50pm:
BWUEK~!
I'm having this oats & honey crunchy bar... yum yum, jemput~
anyway, sheesh.. I'm having cramps today, 1st day lah...
just remember that I didn't pin up the entry on my colleagues farewell dinner, last last friday.
hmmm....

3.00pm:
*yawn*.... continue with the assignments given....
poor thing Mr Tan who sits across me. he lost his voice and so when he speaks he sounds like a BAPOK! haha... so please DON'T SPEAK~ I know what you're saying~ so please stop explaining~ don't tell me cause it hurts~....opps!
k back to study...

5.03pm:
gosh its 5pm already... and yet we have not finish...
kay I shall end here.....
see ya peepz! take care~