Sunday, June 24, 2007

get-together

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

after 9 years we left secondary school, at last I managed to get hold of these two classmates of mine.... great night, we laughed non-stop, we recall those nerdy days...... Kelvin de catalyst for that night, he recall the time when I did an introduction of myself to the class. doing some hand signals, simplified my name. a number "2" and letter "T"..... seriously I don't remember doing that, but anyway it was funny. hilarious. well that's how I make people remember my name, especially for the non-malays. and yeah I know there's this petrol brand for bikes called 2T. hahaha......

oh well, I just don't get it why some people find it's hard to pronounce my name. don't mention about my second name, cos it will sounds even worse.
T-U-T-Y...... it's short and simple yet difficult. four letter word! urgh~

some tounge says Tuty as :-


  1. Duty... "D" n "T" is sooo far out lah!
  2. Tee-U-tee... stressing on the phonic... ha ha
  3. Tuu-tie... utter the "ty" as tie? something like to say BY?
  4. Tweety... yeah yeah I thought I thought a pussy cat! oh I did!
  5. Tutti frutti... this is nice, I loike~
anyway, what a coincidence. great minds I guess. me and Irene have a similar watch!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
same brand and design but not the color.....
time by DKNY, 11pm *wink*

oh I miss you folks already. thanks pseudochic for joining us that night.... X-Men eh~! suka kau eh~~

something to code and share. I was listening to syarahan on radio warna this morning. this ustaz mentioned why particularly young married couples end up separate ways.
he said.... "kerana tanggungjawabnya kepada Allah, iaitu bersolat, memperbanyakkan bersujud, jarang atau tidak dilaksanakan, maka itu dia juga tidak mampu melaksanakan tanggungjawabnya sebagai suami atau isteri.... tidak mampu menyelesaikan masalah dengan baik, sebaliknya membuat sesuatu mengikut nafsu.... "

hmmm, senang cakap atau cakap kasar, kalau nak BERBINI, mesti cukup bersedia PIKUL BEBAN INI.... hehehe...