Saturday, February 24, 2007

=)

Finally!
jeng jeng jeng~~~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

yeah! bought myself a pair of madrid birkie last wednesday, cost me 79$. yeah as u can see me size 39~ big huh?! to pseudochic, thanks babe for accompany me even with the walking from wheelock to centrepoint. I know it was like one end to another but you were always there for me *muakz* chey jiwa-jiwa pulak diaaaaAAaa~~~. would like to purchase another pair probably when i receive my performance bonus somewhere in late march or early april. yeah baby yeah~~ $$$ on its way!

and on the same wednesday night, while I was chilling at starbucks, I received a call from my aunt (ibu cik). a shocking news. a family friend to my cuz met an accident at north-south highway, ipoh-perak. I supposed everyone read or heard about the fatal U turn for duo from tampines two days ago. delicate life is.

Semoga Allah mencucuri rahmat ke atas rohnya, Muhd Redhuan @ Wan Hussain....
Amin....
Al-fateha.....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

***in memory***
we with Allahyarham Wan Hussain(stands beside me)