Thursday, March 01, 2007

Its March!~

time flies. March begins. fast huh?! siapa yang kejar siapa? kita kejar masa atau masa kejar kita? hmmm...... anyway today I'm not gonna talk about time flies or walk or jump etc. its just the thought of cepatnye masa tu berlalu~~~

well yesterday me went down to tampines. as usual end of the month, settle some errands. it was raining yesterday afternoon til today, the whole day non stop. tampines~ me would only drop by end of the month, unless its necessary. so I must say its been quite a while I have not been window shopping at TM & CS. so did some retail therapy, and end up I bought 3 long sleeves dresses!!! 3 babe~ banyak tu~~~ but hey its sale lah! 30% off~~ according to the cost price, all 3 might just cost me almost 120$........hmmm cheap rite after the discount? great deal, guess end of CNY, clearance sale. oh the store I went to was ALANO. not familiar huh? well brand doesn't matter to me but the SOPHISTICATED CHIC style, you know those with kembang payung, pleats & ribbons...heh! sooOOo ME!

colors - black, light brown & purple....nice! =)