Saturday, August 26, 2006

So Wats Up?!

finally i crop my hair!!!
woo hoo!!!
goodbye to my damage hair caused by da rebonding...
so i had my hair cut shoulder length and layered....
it feels great!!!
da reborn of me...
havin long hair makes me feel sick, hagged....
almost look like sadako...EEEEEeeeEEeeee
and so as usual me took pictures...
my new look....
with my handphone samsung d600...
shots taken from different angles....
with da flash...
multi shots.....
high intensity lights....
and of course ultimately important are~~~~
my pose and smile!!!!!
hehe....



hmm..at some point ade sikit iras-iras Erra Fazira *wink*...
hehe....
no matter what, da beyonce look always remain...
i did try blow my hair....
and as you can see in one of da pic....
it looks so kembang and fluffy....
dah macam marilyn monro pulak kan?
feeling dolly looking...
hehe....
hmmm....i plan to have a very short hair cut...
you know something like late princess D or halle berry...
had that kinda hair cut when i was 4 years old.....
i should give it a try again....
probably in 5 to 6 months time....
we shall see....