Wednesday, May 16, 2007

7th month in 2007

number seven "7". I guess its a lucky number for this year. I just notice that July is also known as the BONUS month for us the civil servants. money will be credit into my account - begining of the month and mid too... wow~~ weeEEeee!!! ching~ ching~
my parents had received the letter from the CPF board (GST offset). already done for them through online minutes ago. but where's mine & adeq's? hmmm..... probably today. later. if not......... aku memberontak~~!!!! hehe....
and July would be a Nasi Minyak Feast for me. noted, practically every weekends I have a wedding/engagement to attend....

currently I have been watching this malay drama - without miss! considering hunky Fahrin Ahmad the main cast, charming guy. tall... dark... handsome...haiz~~~ and so the theme song has been like playing & stuck in my brain. very old school, classic song. by an indonesian singer, DWEN his name. very schmaltzy, sentimental & emotional song. the lyrics below....

Kau yang ku sayang
Dari dulu, kini dan selama-lamanya
Sebelum kenal dirimu
Sebelum jumpa dirimu
Kau sering datang dalam mimpiku

Kata hatiku
Selalu membisik kau adalah milikku
Biar lama pun kutunggu
Saat kedewasaanmu
Daku tak pernah jemu menantimu

Disaat ku sendiri
Ku bayangkan wajahmu
Terkadang ku berilusi
Tentang dikau dan aku

Ku harapkan semua ini
Esok kan jadi kenyataan
Dan aku berjanji
Kan ku bahagiakan dirimu selamanya

Kuharapkan semua ini
Akan segera terjadi
Dan semoga nanti
Bukan hanya sekadar impian belaka

who shall I serenade this song to?! anyone?