Wednesday, April 11, 2007

HeR GiFTs

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

thanks to all for the gifts & dinners too.... I do really appreciate it.... for those who perhaps missed wishing me or feel like adding more gifts.... by all means, while April last~! heh~
again, thank you all very very muchies *muaksS*
kokoru kara... watashi aishe teru!!!
(from the bottom of my heart... I love U!)

anyway I'm "broken-hearted" today....
I accidentally drop my Fossil watch =(
it was my 22nd birthday treat....
so now the LCD half heart, half blank red....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


see what i mean??? =(
guess someone should buy me a watch? hmmm... can i have DKNY? hehe~~~
been longing for one actually....
but the one that I've been eyeing on, is no more to be found at any stores...
another sad case =(
oh well~

HaPPy BirthDaY to ME~!