Friday, June 09, 2006

Ge-WeeN...

Out of boredom...change my layout again yesrterday night...and this is my 8th...hehe...uUuuu its green...green like swarm thing~~~ so fyi i'm on leave with regards from today to da 16th of june...YEY!! so i can watch da grand opening of world cup and da matches!!
woo hoo!!
btw my family gonna hav a small doa slamat tmr...a small feast ( nasi bancaan ) to celebrate my sis 21st birthday...my 24th birthday ( i noe dah basi~~ :P ) and my parents 25th Anniversary...nice numbers rite~~~~ in yr 2006....kwerl~~
oh oh~~ i've got my PETERPAN tix from my Lady Wid last tues!!! AArrggHHHhh!!! i'm so so so excited...cant wait da 17th june to come...hmm..wat shall i wear eh?....
me didnt get to watch da singapore idol...both days me missed...manage to watch it online...with juz a short performance i chose Rahimah and Gayle..both of dem has da voice and potential...eventhough i find gayle sings a lil bit over...too much colorful...senang cakap meleret~~~ but she has da package thou...oh well, instead jasmine gets in...
oh my~~ another surat saman i get yerterday evening...its from Farizan...on da 9th of july...my my...mcm virus sey...dah jodoh lah katakan...hmmm wonder when is mine eh?
haiz~~ my prince charming masih dayung sampan or naik unta lah...
pple take bullet train or air jet~~
takpe lah...biar lambat asalkan slamat....heh~
oklah me gotta continue helpin my mum prepare da ingredients and wat so eva help
needed in da kitchen for tmr's event....
~~chiao chin chaw~~