Sunday, April 02, 2006

24th Birthday Me!!!

HAPPY 24TH BIRTHDAY TUTY ALAWIYAH!!!

hehe...
dah 24....
wat can i say...
nuthin much...
anyway...
i received my 1st bday presie from my cuz....
Kak Zaza...
WASH AWAY YOUR SINS CONVERSION KIT(bath & body)...
cute~~~
da best thing is tt there's a line says...
"..for liars,cheaters & wrong-doers..."
hmmm...wat is she trying to imply? hahaha....


Image hosting by Photobucket


well as usual every sunday morning i give tuition...
rite aft tuition i quickly dash off...
meet my mum at da bus-stop n we both zoom to PLAZA SINGAPURA!!!
Y?? to meet ARI WIBOWO!!!
but of cos didnt get to b da 1st 100 pple...
pple came as early as 8am...
typical kiasu singaporean~~~~
nevertheless i managed to get maself quite near to da stage...
sweat like a pig thou....
but fer my ARI panas terik pun ku rasa dingin~~~ heh!
he's soooo good looking~~~ cakep banget deh~~ YUMMY!!
AAAARRIIIII I LOVE YOUUUUU~~~~


Image hosting by Photobucket


anyway he's not using any lipstick~~ its natural color...
moist pink ya...
da reason is bcos he's not a SMOKER~~
ARI, if onli u cld sing a birthday song fer me~~~