Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Hello (3x)~~ I'm Back~~

I'm back....fer good~~~
hehe...
oh mi gosh...i do really miss bloggin...
alhamdullilah my laptop has cured from its birdflu / H5N1..hah hah..
how long have i been dissappeared? hmm... eversince my last pin up til today...do ur math den..

anyways wats my story morning glory??

well last weekeends was my dearest cuz Kak Zaza's Engagement day...
she's GORGEOUS....
everybody was stunt to see her with make up....
she's not tt "pompuan"...hardly see her with a 3inch make up..hah hah..
so fer da day...she did look different wif natural look make up...


Image hosting by Photobucket


wanna know who is tt lucky guy tt my dear Kak Zaza gotta hitch to?? haha...tt host "JALAN" guy...Ibrahim Sawifi... "abg brahim abg brahim...tolong ani abg brahim..."
opps..substitute da ani to zaza...hahahahaaaa.....
oh i juz cant wait fer their really2 big day~~~
its in NOV tis yr...3weeks aft raya....
both my 2nd cuz also gettin engage n married..yanti engage tis coming 30th april..n hafiza gettin married on 1st June....wow~~ isnt tt exciting enuff fer me tis yr?? haha...
all da best to all of them..