Sunday, May 30, 2004

SuNdaY

Sunday,30th..in half an hour time its midnite. Still chattin wif zainab, and wait for our dear noli,don't know where she goes.

Anyway nothing interesting..was discussing about guys again with zainab n noli..n my cuz too. My sis here non stop chattin on the phone..just now was with her bf..and now with her best fren shida..yak yak yak..

A guy by the name of Riez juz msg me good night...he said he cant sleep even the lights are off..he sent me his mms pic posing with his guitar. I told him to count sheep..hahaha...

Its great to keep in touch with primary school friends. I was chatting with Saiddhin just now.

I just dont know why and what is wrong with me lately. It's this feeling that i cant explain....its all the matter of heart..k then that's all for today..TeRRa!!